info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

15 July 2004 @ 5:06 pm

Full of broken thoughts that I cannot repair.

School was regular as possible. I got myself 31 cuts on my left wrist because I kinda wanna let all my anger/misry/quaries out physically then of keeping it all in my heart. But I guess I won't do it again cause I made Jas cry and I feel bad about it. Also I nearly got caught with my fags when my teacher told me to empty my bag. What luck? After school went smoking and ended up alone when Rach and Ernie had to go home and settle themselves their own things. Guess I'm just going to be alone another afternoon.

 
For Jas: So sorry about it. But I really can't forget someone that easily when someone is dear to me. Just hope that he gets back to his sense.