info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

1 August 2004 @ 7:17 pm

The Beginning of all things to come

I celebrate the mark of this very day in return of my long missed best friend, Thana. Fortunately from friendster and the thanking effort of Vignesh, I got back thana's contact. As usual, talking as much nonsense and feeding as much vital information as possible. Taking each other back to the track on where we started. Really miss her pressence, now that she's back. I need to mend things up with her. Got myself two beautiful books. 1 entitled World's worst murder and another with world's unsolved mysteries. Such interesting books Gonna start reading it to the end. It's rejoiceful now cause not only that I've gotten back my long time bestfriend, i've also complete the most sickerning homework of all time, Maths.