info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

20 November 2004 @ 9:36 pm

Arts and the golden age of grotesque

The more I read the reviews, the more I wanna fucking jump to the motion of each breakthrough singles The Arch Dany of Dah Dah has to offer. Yes! I'm talking about the reviews of Marilyn Mansn's latest tour: Against All Gods. The way things are said by the reviewers, it makes things so spicy and overpowering. Just a wish by the flip of a coin, that Marilyn Manson to get down the show in Singapore. But certainly, there won't be such a chance.
This is the list of things I would do in each song:
Antichrist Superstar (String Quartet version) - At this point of time, the curtains would fall for a spectacular hour to come about. I would most probably scream and chant "Manson" as the PA blast the intro.
The Love Song - Chant to the replies of "Yeah", "Yeah" and "Fuck Yeah!"
Irresponsible Hate Anthem - Mosh the living hell around and head bang the shit to the beats of the drums and the gazzel of the guitars
Disposable Teens - Mosh and jump the fucking around to it
mOBSCENE - Chat to the verse of "Be Obscene, Be Be Obscene"
Tourniquet - Sing the the wholse song and waving my hands around
Personal Jesus - Cling my hands tight on the railing and swing myself to the growling guitars.
Get Your Gunn - Sing the wholse song and throw my hands in the air with the 'rock on sign'.
Great Big White World - Hold my partner's hand and sing to the emotional beats of this song
(s)AINT - My my favourite in particular, maybe just watch Marilyn Manson sing/play.
Tainted Love - Jump around and sing "Tainted Love".
The Fight Song - Chant "Fight" all the way and jump up and down.
The Nobodies - Hold my partner's hand and scream to the hold song.
Diary of a Dope Fiend/The Dope Show - The sexist song comes with a sexy motive into the whole shot of the song.
Rock Is Dead - Mosh Mosh Mosh and fucking Mosh.
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Scream all the way and sing the whole song.
The Beautiful People - The best fucking song all my life, it's gonna be moshing all the way.
Antichrist Superstar - Sing the whole song all the way.