info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

10 December 2004 @ 6:01 am

Chapter II: Helter Skelter

I can't sleep, I guess it's just insomnia or maybe my griff for the bar test or my first morning shift. Thanks to Jas and Faiz for offering a helping hand on giving me the wake-up call. Yesterday, I was drag along town together with Mary and Venessa. Went down to Plaza Singapura, Heeren, Far East, Wheelock Place and of course a drag-walk everywere. Caught up with Jerome at Liat towers [thanks for the free drink man, i owe you one.] and got myself an excellent spike band for my wrist and a leather barbwire strip for my neck. Been holding a long wait in getting accessories for myself. Would be getting the PVC pants very fucking soon; and so as the Manson t-shirt. I can't believe they're selling them in a range of 35 to 39bucks, when I got one of them for just 15bucks. Such a total ripe off; but well. I do want it don't I. I got to put in the extra bucks after all. Another shocking news I encovered was the death of metal mammoth: Darrell Dimebag. Never really expected something like that as I was just introducing Darrell's picture to a friend of mine. And he left us in a snap of time? Swift isn't it. I suppose his death would be the headlines for the rest of the days. Even though I'm not a personal fan of any of his outputs, I find the need to exploit a tribute for him in memory of all the titans that he produced.
Darrell "Lance Abbott" Dimebag: 20th August 1966 to 8th December 2004.