info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

7 February 2005 @ 10:46 pm

First of wage and shopping.

Prelude into the day, starting of by going down town. Went to far east to get my cargo pants and a Manson t-shirt. Later, went to beach road to buy my new school bag and then the deluxe edition of The Golden Age Of Grotesque where I meet Wati and was just chiling with her for few minutes. Went to Cityhall and meet Edmund. Bought the Rusputin figurine at Hell Store in Excelsier Shopping Centre and then went to Peninsular to buy Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt, Marilyn Manson's Shock logo pandent, a wrist ban for Faiz and 2 The Golden Age Of Grotesque posters. Went to this salon nearby for a haircut. Turn out to be a disaster cause they made my hair dresser a student. She was nice by the way, but slow and I was rushing for time case I ened to get to Jas and pass her her gift and str8en my hair. Did eventually took a train to bukit batok and pass Jas her figurine but didn't manage to str8en my hair which was a total fuck. Was really looking forward to that anyway. Just can't wait for that.