info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

17 February 2005 @ 10:58 pm

m/c yet again

Took M/C today cause was planning on going to SGS to meet them and to hang out in Saleh's house. Eventually it went great in some ways apart from that disasterious claa that came in by Jas about my uprising problem on the handphone. It's shrinking me slowly by slowly thinking about that. Went down to SGS and was in my long sleeve black t-shirt. But everything seems to be so odd; everyone is relaiseing my beard now on;y. It seem to be more obvious than it was. I find it strange, but on the other hand I think it's sensible cause I'm wearing the low cut shirt and my skin colour exposes my beard alot more. Everyone says I look so different from how I was. And I just can't sem to get what so different about me. Went to Saleh house and played playstation, slack, use the computer, talk and just had a hanging time off. Wanted to head down to Heartland Mall but it was too late so I guess I'll be going down with them tomorrow to get for baby some chocolate.