info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

14 April 2005 @ 10:37 am

when one world ends, something else begins

Without my grandparents, i will be dead by now. Cause without them, I will be having empty stomaches or one less place to hang out. And thats very important to me. I wish that some day, I can pay them back, not in capital, but in some other ways. I'm quite bored now, in school. Got in late due to my sickerning uncurable flu. Just finished copying some notes on conceptualisation and now waiting for my break. Might be hanging out later.

when one world ends, something else begins
I've got so much of hanging out to do from now on. With Mary, Vithya and Dev coming in, it's just getting busier. The Fad Corey and Myself thingy would be another. but that really depends actually since Corey is really busy with his girlfriend and the new group of friends that he got. The days are all slackerning down all because of him. And thats why we meet very minimal or wither late. I really hope this got itself constructed, since he promises that we will be together no matter what the consequences is.