info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

4 May 2005 @ 3:40 pm

boring school.

I'm in the self excess room right now with Fad right b y my side. Both of us playing game and slacking ourselves. I'm suppose to be in class right now, but I'm just fooling around. And Fad didn't go for his class earlier today and was me all long. What an influence. There wasn't any slacking yesterday and there won't be any today either cause Fad has to get home top nurse his grandpa since his alone. I suppose both of us will be slacking with Ain or Ernie at Athar tomorrow after school. I hope that happens cause I'm really bored due to this exam period. Everyone is going home or the mood for enjoying isn't there. I've not even started on my revision. I'm really too lazy for it. I'm also trying to put up a new layout. I've gathered pictures and stuff to put into this new layout which I'm going to post in blogskins.com for people to download them. It's actually the underground goth metal band, Lacrimosa. I'm trying to put this whole thing together but I'm really facing difficulties because I'm not an expert in html. But I guess it will be great when It's all done slowly. I really hope someone can help me in this.