info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

28 June 2005 @ 4:19 pm

heaven's a lie

In school right now, and the two malay girl infront of me is very irritating. They're singing songs and one even audition for modelling. Today school starts at around 9:15am but I came in at 1pm. Me and my disicipline problem. So yeasterday was quite entertaining. At school, we slacked with Ain for awhile and beat her up and planned on stealing her money to buy drink for myself. Then, I and Fad went outside SGSS to meet Ernie and Rachael. We both followed Rachael to Hougang Point so that she can borrow book. I hacked into the library computer again and served the net for about 15minutes only. We both walked Rachael home and from there Me and Fad went slacking at Athar. And we were like so bored then and after. I just wish I don't have to end up in boredm later.