info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

25 July 2005 @ 3:46 pm

you say you want to revolution me, but I say that you're full of shit.

Right after work, slipping my way out of make-up lessons and now in Braddel using the internet at this new cafeI was introduced to by Mary. I'm with both Mary and Tabby. Work was so fine and slack. The manager was so good and so was the partner. Very little to do, yet alot to earn from. This store is like the ebst I've been attached to and of course I wish It was my own. Afterall, it is my first store to apply. I'll be working there again tomorrow and so as Friday. I've been up my sleeves with things plan to make a bummer. First is Ikan Pari outing and the other is Charlie & The Chocolate Factory. Schedulings are going as proper and I seem to wanna built hope for this. It's gonna be extravagentic as promised. No hope shattering moments, no fuckers and definatly no -----. Whcih makes it so delighful.

Baby and I are both planning on going to Malaysia in August to shop shop shop till we drop. I've also gotten the slipknot ticket and we're just gonna mosh mosh mosh all the way to fucking hell. Mary is a fuckign ass, she's not helping me with my Vampire Freaks and I'm gonna cut her up. I'm future installing the password code into my blog. And if this is the last post you're reading. Then you'll know that you're the mother-fucker I am LEAST most interested in attending.