info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

2 August 2005 @ 3:19 pm

the darkest of them all

I'm actually doing a test now, which I don't know any shit about it. And I'm seriosu, that I'm doing it. I though I was so behind time and everything else, but I'm helping someone with full attendance which is rather complicated. I'm bored stiff right now, just browsing over certain pictures. I'll be going over to Tanjong Pagar later to find SIA building which I will be working tomorrow. Just to cover for Regina.

Folding my sleeves up movie tracks and I'm sure to catch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Stealth, Land of the Dead, Valiant and Corpse Bride. Either with baby, mary or the group. Sunday will be the longest time ever promised Sentosa outing. And after that we'll be having Ikan Pari and/or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I'm also planning on piercing my tongue and my labrat which I'm trying to face my mom to get the permission. Let's see if I get it first.