info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

3 August 2005 @ 4:25 pm

you remind me what to do.

Never gonna stop once again and look back. Just to take a pick to see if you're ok at your down of most times or if I'm gonna pick it all up again. It's not gonna happen I assure you that. From now on I've got to start making up my mind so much better than getting to be very indecisive. It doesn't help at all. I can never relate to anything of you anymore. I'm beginning to live with it and hate you to couple it intensly more. Everything had seem so hard for me, because you have keeped me down. Must you tempt and provoke me? You didn't had to because you had that choice. All we wanted was nothing else, but everything else. But you made all of that so difficult that I felt so stupid to look back at you again. But now I'm confident enough, that I'm never and will ever gonna look at you again. You have indeed completly been erased out of everything else. You're that dirt that deserve to be swept away, discarded and never be reminded off. I've watched you changed from bad to worst to better to worst. So it's about time I begin galloping my way out of your encompassing of despair. When I look into you, I see everything I though I had hoped for. But when I have a pair of glasses, it's all a lie. You've fooled me into believing your broken hopes, which I can never account for again. I wish you sin to suffer more than what you can handle. I wish you get down at all of your most and crippled in fear for all that you've done. Losing one by one like counting the bodies of sheeps. Now this is your tregady, your broken amity.

Cross my other intensions aside and I'm gonna sprout all I can this time, to fearytale land(maybe). ALl I have to leave you with is everything else that I wanted to show you.