info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

5 September 2005 @ 10:23 am

I am the animal that will not be myself

I'm on my own personal hunt for Patrick Starfish pictures. And they all look so adorable. I've gotten over the wedding thing and I hope everyone did too. Nothing special actually, everyone just look so normal. Accept a few like Sho Wen in his most expensive outfit, Huilin in her dress that still looks man, Happy in her sport shoes? and some over-dressing kids. Other than that, the foos was good especially the tarts. Presume it cost a bomb for Mr Dennis. I was looking more like a character than myself. Cause I was following 18th century cabret performing arts style. So it makes me look like a day-time vampire or Oscar-willde in a really bad mood. Been also reading the bible quite regularly. Can't explain the addiction but I'm still anti-christians. Now I'm in-charge of making Ain and Rebecca a blog. My Trent reznor and Spongbob project got to hold on for quite awhile now. Waiting for pay, gonna get alot of stuff. And zero my pocket again.