info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

7 September 2005 @ 12:55 pm

significunt and the damned of individualism

I've been absent from school since yesterday and I don't feel a shit about it. I'm really changing my course next year and maybe then I'll get a little more serious if I can try harder that is. Been woundering off too much as well with Fad. Been to town, city hall, bugis and beach road. I bought a black 3quarts pants which I'm really proud of and also a black T with a white picture of the spinal collum connected to the neck and it only cost me $8. Been drinkng alot of Starbuck too and I've caught a fruity citrusy taste bud with Mango & Rasberry Tea Frappuchinos. Got my pay and it was around $220. So far it went for Gel and Facial Foam for $10 and a new ear piece and Metal Hammer magazine for $20. Quite spentrive but I'm really controlling. I need to put a big full stop to my phone cause the bill ringing p to $100 is not worth it at all. Spendng so much of money on bill and nothing on myself is really fucking bullshit. I'm going to lay down ground rules to control them. Can't wait to meet baby maybe this Saturday cause we're planning on a movie. Might go for cycling with Saleh and gang on Sunday if it really turns out good.