info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

5 October 2005 @ 3:37 pm

nothings gonna change the world

Quite dissapointed with baby yesterday. Had a huge quarrel but it's quite in a steadier pace now. Can't wait to meet later. Gonna feast at her house. Anyway, I'll be getting my pay by friday and can't wait for it. Hope my October pay is quite stable to support me for the holidays. I think I'm quite famous for doing blogs, regardless of how simple it is. Fad wants me to do his now which I'm still figuring out how to come out with it. I still can't find a standard theme for him yet. Wait till I glamour it all up. Tomorrow I'm working closing and I hope I can pull through the bordem thats always predictable. Maybe free pasteries or sandwiches can do some magic. Saturday would be Me, Nana, Bahrin, Naz and maybe more. Gonna watch The Devils' Reject. Can't wait for that too. Just added a new feature on my blog. "Macula and this day" will be permanent in conjunction with my occult knowledge journey.