info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

4 January 2006 @ 4:43 pm

a place in this dirt

A great new year to begin with. Everything seems so new to look forward to. New atmosphere, new temperature, new persona, new villages; almost new everything. Baby and me 1st year was on 28th December 2005. Celebrated auspiciously with dining, movie and stay over. Planning on buying baby the red adidas watch to mark our first year. Not to mention that things are blossoming better with my past. We're getting back together, leaving old logs behind. Things are going to work out afterall. To be honest with you, I can never forget the memories we use to share in total. How you and her use to be there for me during my pain of hearts. And no matter how my anger eats my brain, my heart will melt it all rage down to nothingness. So lets not leave us here to just be fallen.

I'm serverely attracted to indie, post grunge, formal culture. A crook change in colour and desirable change in fashion. Everything begin to seem so out of me to believe. I blame it on the age and my indecisive judgements. Maybe myself to put my depression behind my head since now I'm very stable with it. But alot of boutique shopping to be done when I get pay. Lunarin live this saturday, shivering to meet them again live and loud. Nana and me jamming to the mezmerising music of their alternative atmospherical soundwave. Cluthing hand in hand with Linda's unique vocals. Not to mention that today is their launch of The Chrysalis.