info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

25 February 2006 @ 5:35 pm

when seven are one

Finally, I'm out with my new skin. I took about half an hour for it to be prefected. My old skin is now for download to promote Mortiis and his amazing creations and contributions to industrial music. Probably we'd be noticing me why I've not been typing too much. It's just no inspiration; and definalty bordem. But the creation of templates just excites me.

Meet Ernie for the first time in months. Slacked crazy outside my store, bitching out hearts out. Can't wait for Fad to begin work. All of us, side by side go crazy. Caught up with that gay, Rachael also.

I tested vocals yesterday and glad to say I got no worries in it. Very proud of it. WIlling to collaborate with anyone. Just bring it on. Maybe I've found myself finally. Love to thank Jacen for the help. I'm feeling at most comfortable now.

Apart from that, anyone needs help in templates?