info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

18 April 2006 @ 7:30 pm

a drop to remmeber the faith i left

I just let off my line irresponsibly now. So no one can contact me. It'll probably be back up end of the month. Intending on getting a new phone too. But all boils down to fucking planning on my pay. I saw the shoe I anted to get for quite some time. But it's so fucking expensize, bombasting at $299. Well, maybe a save up might help.

I just realise that fucking bitch who trimmed my mohawk; retardedly snip part of my hair unevenly. I'm gonna fucking kill her. Now I look like a fucking retarded jackass. My hair totally fucking got screwed by her.Mary would be working up on my piercing soon. Probably this week.

Work is going crazy. The bitch in me is OUT! And things are getting worst too between Ubercrew and Lina. My consions are very clear that I'm neutral and thats about all I got to care about. I really wish for no more controversy. I hope it don't get worst. My bitch is gone. I'm gonna miss her.

From the rest of my diary, well I'm growing fatter.