info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

1 October 2006 @ 11:08 am

whose that sexy now?

Made me confess out the barrier; quite a relief actually. The fact that they're happy and respect my choice. Never though it'll actually be that of a shock to Rachael. Rach, Carrie and Myself were partying at Tantric yesterday (technically till 3am this morning) and was later joined by Rach's sister. Predicted that we're gonna do this again. Can't wait for Ernie to clap along.

Camp's great actually. Nothing of what I visualised or predicted. Apart from the nonsensical retardedness of some blatent stupidity individual; the rest is going fine. I got that strong stench that you're the icon pushing me forward. I feel a pair(of eyes) behind my back or atleast ebhind yours. I can't resist not looking. I can't resist not wanting to say 'Hi'. I can't control myself to push back. Oh boy! You're just art.