info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

19 May 2008 @ 8:12 pm

i will never last a mile away without you.

initial plan scrapped but revived as i prepared my evening for last night's fabulous night. as i remember the last fabulous night i had with you, and smiling silly to myself. i made my way down to Steve's deconstructed vision of furnished apartment. there wasn't much a party planned well, since my mistake on my pants scuffled me on the train. i had abut 3 glasses of Moet before leaving for home with Ben. im kinda blessed that i brushed his shoulders at the end of the night, and only paid $2 for the cab back. there was nothing that could make me dance last night. not even the ever-fabulous Claudia with a brown wig and fishnets.

i'd personally like thanking all those who have shouldered me with support over this though times. despite some being quite negative and favorable, but im humble by the deep comfort they render for the past few days. like last Dave's effort last night and Junaidy's every passing day. Last but not least, Raihan's positive attitude towards my favour for Aaron. without their pillar, i'd be rubble by now. i love you guys.


does it even look appetizing?

cooking may be one alternative to a peaceful evening. i just glutton on my grilled red & yellow pepper sandwich dressed with shitake mushroom and chicken frank. topped with japanese mayonnaise and black pepper. but for better recipe, check out my mate Zen's food blog entitle the Silver Pantry kitchen adventures.

i will always remember all those memories that you drown me in. all those smile that showed me my better everything. i can never hesitate to take another look at you again. wherever you go, i'll breathe and wait for you each day. i can't hold on like this for long, but the thought of you just keeps me going on. im gonna miss those look into my eyes. and all those time we'd tease for a better change. and by all this, i still believe. that we'll find ourselves in love again.