info



a twenty year-old soldier, deeping an escape fantasy into the wilderness of lifestyle, fashion, music, politics and the suffocation of everyday living. allow me to take my emotions and paint the world white.

facebook - friendster - myspace


LINKS


aaron. erns. jun. rach. zen. zi chee

broth. going om.





Singapore Top Sites

Andrea Crews
BryanBoy
Borderline
C.O.A.C.D
F.A.D
La Femme
Luis Avia Roma
Pink! is the New Blog
The Face Hunter
The Sartorialist
Ultra8201
Wardrobe Remix

WISHLIST

MACbook
new wallet
new phone
oni tigs


TRACK


Rihanna - Disturbia


TRAVEL

Bali
Cambodia
Koh Phi Phi

EATARY

BROTH just sliding off those sleezy bar by the junction. located above Duxton Hill, comes a very relax and romantic get away-like semi-fine dining heaven. Where modern Australian is a choice and service is at it's excellence.

Lunch : Mondays to Fridays Dinner: Mondays to Saturdays

Free Counters

9 August 2008 @ 11:47 pm

echo off those walls



look at those intensity off their faces. explains their passion injected into each stage. you can almost feel Trent's saliva. if there is one thing you won't waste a single nickel on, its a Nine Inch Nail's show. unfortunately, Lights in the Sky will not last beyond North American borders. so we can have quite some savings there.

if it's a countdown to manage, i'm quite in a middle of a digit fuzz. despite the days to put down my hats for service. i have one reason to celebrate this august, and thats my 21st. i've some things planned cheaply, just trying to thrift a little before i end up with empty pockets. but there will be some available reason to put my bills on, and i'm going to start with my 2nd mobile investment. that is the new business oriented Nokia E71. i'm just fondling with the colour. my eyes are on the silver case.



and most of my friend's ears bleed each time i complain my ripped-off color-changing wallet from projectBLOODbros. and that i'm deciding on something that will last me a really long time. which i am 50-50 about due to the vast varied i have, and the nature of my indecisive conclusion.

Labels: ,